For optimum performance and safety in intermodal operation, every element of a crane system should work in harmony. That’s why Kuenz is one of the few crane suppliers to build its own safety spreaders.
Our spreaders are fully integrated into the crane, both electrically and mechanically, with the crane management system in control at all times. This setup is the gold standard in safety, especially when it comes to intermodal operation. The safety elements are the connected legs and the design of the piggy back feet.
- guaranteed by hydraulic cylinder
- Positions: 20 ft – 30 ft – 40 ft (DIN ISO 668) mechanically locked
- Handling of 20 – 30 – 40 ft containers (DIN ISO 668)
- Land container
- Container with upper corner fittings
- Interchangeable truck bodies
- Semi trailers