What you do:
- You issue invoices to customers and the Headquarter in a correct and timely manner and monitor the payments.
- You verify and arrange payments of incoming invoices.
- You prepare and transmit all documents, which are necessary for accounting and tax purposes on a regular basis (weekly, monthly) to CPA.
- You prepare monthly reporting and provide additional information as needed to management and the Headquarter.
- You update customer records and you are responsible to communicate customer’s feedback internally. Furthermore, you do various administrative tasks.
What you contribute:
- You have a high school diploma as well as working experience as a Sales Administrator or similar.
- You speak English fluently. German is an advantage.
- You can prove at least 2 years of experiences in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- You have outstanding organizational and multitasking skills as well as the ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
- You are a team-player with high level of dedication.
What is special about us:
- We are technology leaders in our industry. Many of our products are unique.
- You work in an international company with a familiar atmosphere.
- You work with an existing and experienced team.
- We train you based on your previous knowledge with a special training and promote your ongoing training.
- We offer long-term cooperation with flexible working hours.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits according to experiences and skills.