What are your responsibilities:
Based in our office in Fairburn, GA office, this position is responsible for providing maintenance & repair service to our entire Container handling equipment at customer locations.
- Performing preventative maintenance on our products and keep them at highest level of availability
- Solve technical problems including complex repairs (electrical, mechanical, PLC)
- Consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues
- Train and support our customers in operating our products
- Providing on-call service
What we are looking for:
- Completed electro and mechanic training
- At least one (1) year of experience in industrial electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Specific experience in industrial electrician/mechanical plant maintenance, steel work, hydraulics, rigging. PLC skills (S7) beneficial
- Candidates must be able to work at heights
- Willingness to work overtime, on-call shift is required
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Clean criminal background check
- Excellent communication skills, and proven commitment to safety
What makes us different:
- Leading technology – this means an exciting work environment with diverse work tasks for you
- An outstanding compensation package
- Long-term cooperation with flexible working hours
- You receive a tailored training based on your current knowledge and we promote your ongoing training
- Family atmosphere in an international company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.